Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 150981
With the Excalibur dehydrator you dry in raw food quality below 40 °C, have a huge capacity at your disposal and achieve extremely uniform dried results !!!
In addition to dry fasts, the production of raw food pastries is very easy with the Excalibur dehydrator. This dehydrator, with its horizontal airflow, allows for instance fruit purees to be finely spread on the original Excalibur Paraflexx sheets and dried into fruit leather. Raw food crackers also become really deliciously crispy with Excalibur dehydrators.
You can dry your herbs excellently with the Excalibur dehydrator , just as you can dry mushrooms and tomatoes. If you dry fruit , you even get dried fruit in raw food quality.
The Excalibur dryer guarantees by its strong fan for a particularly uniform drying in raw food quality below 40° C, without you having to change the grids again and again. In general, the temperature is adjustable between 30° and 70°.
- Drying surface per rack: 1.296 cm²;
- Dimensions: 42 x 49 x 32 cm (W x D x H)
- Digital control panel for setting temperature and time
- Freely selectable temperature (35-74°C) for drying rich in vital substances
- Technical data: 240 V, 600 watts;
- Original Excalibur Paraflexx sheets are not included.