Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 895518
You can now easily bake the French classic, the baguette, at home.
Whether for a snack or as an accompaniment to your salad. The baguette will definitely succeed with the help of our baking mix!
The baking mixes have been thought through, tested and optimized for months to make your baking experience as easy as possible but to get the best result.
A baking experience as natural as possible is important to me. That is why all of our baking mixes are made without preservatives and flavor enhancers.
We only selected hand-picked ingredients for the baking mixes, because the origin of the ingredients is very important to me.
You can still enjoy our products fresh the next day, because our method of preparation and the ingredients enable your pastries to taste fresh from the oven tomorrow.
You don't need any special baking skills for our baking mixes. The preparation is very simple and makes baking with children a real experience.
Ingredients 100% from Austria:
We only use ingredients that come from Austria. We make sure to use regional and sustainably grown products - of course only the flours from our Stöber mill. Of course, we also do without the use of genetic engineering, artificial flavors as well as colors and preservatives.
The bread baguette consists of the following ingredients:
- Light spelled flour
- wild herbs
- Organic spelled sourdough dried
- dry yeast
- bread spice
- flour treatment agent ascorbic acid
1 baking mix gives approx. 1000g spelled bread / Netto-Weight 4482g
Average nutritional values ??for 100g spelled bread:
Energy 1331 kJ / 313 kcal
Fat 1.3 g
- of which saturated fatty acids 0.2 g
Carbohydrates 65 g
- thereof sugar 1 g
Dietary fiber 3.9 g
Protein 12 g
Salt 2.3 g
It's easy to bake your baguette:
1.Pour the baking mixture in a bowl, add 470 ml of water (see water line on the bottle) and knead the dough by hand, with a food processor or with the Thermomix for about 3 minutes.
2.Let the dough covered for about 30 minutes in a warm place (~ 24 ° C).
3. Knead the dough on a floured work surface and bring it into the desired shape (bread roll or bread). Then place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
4. Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (for bread rolls) or 230 ° C (for bread).
6. Cut the dough with a sharp knife at the top (3 cross-sections or diamond shape).
7. Brush or spray the dough with some water.
8. Alarm clock: bake at 220 ° C hot air for approx. 12 minutes. Then remove from the baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes
9. Bread: Bake at 230 ° C top and bottom heat for 10 minutes, then switch down to 190 ° C and bake for another 20 minutes. Then remove from the baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes.