These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: 300500
- EAN: 300500
The holzeis germinator "Terracotta" was developed by Tuscan master craftsmen with wide... more
Product information "GERMINATOR "Terracotta"
The holzeis germinator "Terracotta" was developed by Tuscan master craftsmen with wide expertise. The regulation of the light intensity as well as the air supply is individually possible for each level in this new product. Thus, an ideal environment for their germs is created.
Dimensions: Height 25cm x diameter 17cm
Instructions for sprout cultivation:
- The first step is to soak the seeds in water overnight (8-10 hours).
- Then the seeds are rinsed under running water and then distributed on the individual levels of the germination apparatus.
- The seedlings must be watered with a glass of water in the morning and in the evening.
- The germinator should not be placed in direct sunlight, but room temperature is required for germination.
- After 3-5 days complete germination occurs (depending on the variety and room temperature).
- The shoots can then be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Related links to "GERMINATOR "Terracotta"