Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
medium delivery time (due to manufacturer pandemic-delays)
- Order number: P10116
Classic shortcrust dough is perfect for Christmas biscuits and lets your imagination run wild!
Shortcrust dough is a must in every Christmas bakery. For everyone who not only has to be quick but also needs to taste good, our new Christmas line is just the thing!
Ingredients 100% from Austria - palm oil free!
We only use ingredients that come from Austria. We make sure to use regional and sustainably grown products - of course only the flours from our Stöber mill. Of course, we also refrain from using genetic engineering, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Wheat flour, icing sugar, vanillin sugar
It's this easy to bake 1.5 baking sheets of cookies:
1. Open the freshness seal and pour the baking mixture into a large bowl.
2. Cut 2.330 g of cold butter into a small bowl and add to the baking mixture with an egg yolk. Knead into a dough by hand, with the food processor or with the Thermomix for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for about 60 minutes or overnight.
4. Preheat the baking oven to 170 ° C top / bottom heat.
5. Line baking trays with baking paper.
6. Sprinkle the work surface and dough with flour and roll out the dough about 5 mm thick. Cut out biscuits with the help of a cutter and place on the baking sheets.
7. Bake one after the other on the middle rack (depending on the size of the biscuits) for approx. 10-15 minutes until they turn light brown. Let cool down briefly and remove from the baking sheet.
8. Sprinkle the biscuits with cocoa powder, icing sugar or coconut, decorate with a spray icing or fill with jam or a nut nougat cream.
Egg white spray icing recipe:
Mix the egg white in the food processor or the Thermomix (10 sec. / Setting 6) until frothy. Now gradually add the powdered sugar and then whip on the highest level for about 1 - 2 minutes. The mass has the right consistency if tips arise when pulling up with the whisk. Pour the icing into a piping bag and decorate the shortcrust biscuits with it.
You still need:
330 g butter
2 egg yolk
1.) Either brush the biscuits thinly with water before baking and decorate with chopped nuts or colored crumble
2.) Or simply fill it with jam or a nut nougat cream, or e.g. decorate with a spray glaze.
Tip: In an airtight can, stored in a cool and dry place, shortcrust biscuits will last for at least 8 weeks.