Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: P10118
- EAN: 9120101511197
Who says that baking gingerbread yourself has to be difficult? With our gingerbread dough you can make the perfect gingerbread!
Gingerbread must not be missing in any Christmas bakery. For all, where it must not only go fast but also taste good, our new Christmas line is just right!
Ingredients 100% from Austria - palm oil free!
We only use ingredients that come from Austria. We make sure to use regional and sustainably grown products - of course only the flours from our Stöber mill.
Of course, we also refrain from the use of genetic engineering, artificial flavors and colorants and preservatives.
Rye flour, sugar, gingerbread spices (coriander, cinnamon, cloves, anise, nutmeg, star anise, fennel, cardamom), baking sodaBaking instructionsHow to bake
3 baking sheets of gingerbread:
- Open the freshness cap and place the baking mix in a large bowl.
- Cut 50 g cold butter into small pieces and add to the baking mixture in the bowl. Crumble by hand, using a food processor or Thermomix for about 2 minutes.
Then add 240 g honey, 2 eggs and 30 ml water and knead for another 2 minutes.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for about 60 minutes or overnight.
- Remove dough from refrigerator ½ hour before processing. Preheat oven to 180 °C top / bottom heat. Line baking sheets with baking paper.
- Sprinkle work surface and dough with flour and roll out dough to about 1 cm thickness and cut out various shapes.
- Place the gingerbread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and brush with 1 beaten egg. Bake in the oven on the middle shelf for 12-15 minutes. Then let cool completely on a cooling rack. The gingerbread can be eaten immediately or decorated as desired.
Beat the egg whites in a food processor or Thermomix (10 sec / speed 6) until slightly frothy. Now gradually add the powdered sugar and then whip on the highest speed for about 1 - 2 minutes. The mixture has the right consistency when peaks form while whisking. Fill the glaze into a piping bag and decorate the gingerbread with it.
You will need:
50 g butter
240 g honey
30 ml water
:In order for the
wonderful gingerbread flavor to fully develop, it is best to let the dough mature overnight in the refrigerator. Good gingerbread takes time.
Stored in an airtight tin, cool and dry, the gingerbread will keep for at least 8 weeks.
The gingerbread can be eaten immediately, or decorated as desired