Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P10120
Finest vanilla crescent dough makes not only children's hearts beat faster. These cookies taste simply excellent!
Vanilla crescents should not be missing in any Christmas bakery. For all, where it must not only go fast but also taste good, our new Christmas line is just right!
Ingredients 100% from Austria - palm oil free!
We only use ingredients that come from Austria. We make sure to use regional and sustainably grown products - of course only the flours from our Stöber mill.
Of course, we also refrain from the use of genetic engineering, artificial flavors and colorants and preservatives.
Wheat flour, powdered sugar, grated walnuts, bourbon vanilla sugar.
This is how easy you bake 1.5 baking sheets of vanilla crescents:
- Open the freshness cap, remove the sachet of vanilla powdered sugar and set aside.
- Place the baking mix in a large bowl.
- Cut 110 g cold butter into small pieces and add to the baking mixture in the bowl. Knead by hand, with a food processor, or with a Thermomix for about 1 minute to form a dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for about 60 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Line baking sheets with baking paper.
- Form the dough on a floured work surface into a roll about 3 cm thick and cut into pieces about 1 cm thick (the size of a nut). Roll into sticks between the palms of your hands and shape them into croissants and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven on the second rack from the bottom for about 10-15 minutes, until the ends are lightly browned.
- Pour the vanilla sugar mixture into a small sieve and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the still-warm vanilla crescents. Let the crescents cool for about 10 minutes.
What else you need:
110 g butterTips
or 110 g vegan butter
In an airtight tin, stored in a cool, dry place, vanilla crescents will keep for at least 8 weeks.