Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
medium delivery time (due to manufacturer pandemic-delays)
- Order number: P10121
Baking cinnamon buns yourself has never been so easy! With the help of our baking mix you conjure up very quickly and easily delicious cinnamon buns on the table and thus inspire your guests!
Ingredients 100% from Austria - palm oil free!
We use only ingredients that come from Austria. We make sure to use regional and sustainably grown products - of course also only the flours from our Stöber mill.
Of course, we also refrain from the use of genetic engineering, artificial flavors and colorants and preservatives.
Wheat flour, salt, dry yeast, sugar, sugar, cornflower white, vanilla sugar, cinnamonBaking instructionsHow to bake
12 cinnamon buns:
- Remove hail sugar (small bag) and set aside. Open freshness cap and set aside small bag with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour the baking mixture into a large bowl.
- Classic variation: gently heat 300 ml milk (see milk line in can) and 80 g butter in a saucepan until butter dissolves. Allow to cool to hand-warm and stir in an egg.
Vegan version: 300 ml oat drink (see milk line in the can) and 80 g vegetable fat in a saucepan heat slightly until the fat dissolves. Allow to cool to hand-warm.
- Add the lukewarm milk mixture to the baking mix and knead for about 4 minutes by hand, with a food processor or with a Thermomix.
- Let the dough rest for 30-60 minutes in a warm place (about 24 °C), covered in the bowl. Meanwhile, melt 50 g butter or vegetable fat in a saucepan or microwave, cool to lukewarm and stir in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- On a floured work surface, knead the dough, roll out into a rectangle (about 35 x 40 cm) and spread the butter-cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the entire rectangle. Roll up the dough, cut into slices about 2 cm thick and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or in a greased baking dish.
- Cover and let cinnamon buns rest in a warm place for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven (upper-lower heat 180 °C).
- Brush the cinnamon buns generously with water. Sprinkle with hail sugar and bake for about 25 - 35 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
You still need:Classic
: 1 egg
milk 130 g
oat milk 130 g
vegetable fat Tips
dough rests, the better it rises! It should rise to twice its original height!