Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 120062
Recipes and uses for all commercially available nuts are presented in this book, as well as all nut-bearing trees and shrubs that can be planted in our latitudes.
- Exotic nuts for the kitchen and as potted plants: Macademia nut, Brazil nut, cashew nut, pistachio nut.
- The nuts of our latitudes for garden and kitchen: the walnut and its relatives, hazelnuts, almond and tiger nut ...
- Peanuts for favorable positions
- pecan (hickory) nuts, which can be grown in Central Europe for nut production or as woody plants with ornamental value
- Ginkgo trees, whose roasted nuts are a delicacy