These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: 165046
- EAN: 165046
Pressure tank with conical bottom 60°. For maturing or fermentation and maturation (conical... more
Product information "SPEIDEL STAINLESS STEEL PRESSURE TANK ZKG 120L"
Pressure tank with conical bottom 60°.
- For maturing or fermentation and maturation (conical tanks) of larger quantities of beer, the Speidel stainless steel pressure tank is recommended up to max. 1.2 bar
- The 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket on the tank cylinder for maturing and fermenting bottom-fermented beers outside a cold room
- Manufactured according to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU incl. TÜV approval
- Curved top bottom with pressure dome NW 400
- Safety valve mounted on the top bottom
- Type plate for identification of the vessel
- Multifunctional connection: Connector NW 25 DIN 11851 welded to the top bottom for T-adapter for connection of CO²-valve and bunging device or spray head holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Sampling connection NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measurement weld-on threaded connection NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain 1" external thread
- Total outlet 1" external thread
- Double jacket 2 x 1" external thread
- diameter: 55 cm
- Height: 124 cm
Related links to "SPEIDEL STAINLESS STEEL PRESSURE TANK ZKG 120L"