These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 166015
Pressure tank with conical bottom 60° For the maturation/fermentation (conus tanks) of... more
Product information "Stainless steel pressure tank 625-litre ZKG"
Pressure tank with conical bottom 60°
- For the maturation/fermentation (conus tanks) of larger amounts of beer we recommend Speidel’s stainless steel pressure tank for up to max. 1.2 bar
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the maturation and fermentation of bottom-fermented beers outside a cooling chamber
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV).
- Curved top layer with pressure dome NW 400
- Safety valve mounted on top layer
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer for T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Nozzle for sample taking NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain outlet 1" ET
- Complete drain outlet 1" ET
- Double jacket 2 x 1" ET
- Diameter: 82 cm
- Height: 215 cm
Related links to "Stainless steel pressure tank 625-litre ZKG"